WHO WE ARE
Who is providing this notice?
Enterprise Group Limited and its subsidiaries Enterprise Life Assurance Company Limited, Enterprise Insurance Company Limited, Enterprise Trustees Limited, Enterprise Properties Limited and Enterprise Funeral Services Ghana Limited trading as “Transitions – The Funeral People” all of Advantage Place, Mayor Road, Ridge West, Accra (together the “Group”).
Why we are providing this notice?
We wish to explain how we use personal data we collect from you when you purchase our products or use our services. Please read this notice.
WHAT WE DO
What data do we collect?
We collect data mainly to help us understand how we can best serve you. The data will include personal identification information. (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, residential address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online on our websites.
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily request for information on our products and services.
- Sign on to use the Group website, the Enterprise Advantage App or any wifi system operated by the Group.
We may also receive your data indirectly from other sources (eg intermediaries, insurance partners or parties with insurable interests).
How will we use your data?
We collect data so we can:
- Process your requests or orders.
- Provide you with products and services requested.
- Manage your account or our relationship with you.
- Recommend other products or services that may be of interest to you.
How do we store your data?
We take reasonable measures to securely store your data and have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent loss, misuse or unauthorised access of your personal data. We will keep your data for two (2) years after it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it, unless otherwise required by law.
SHARING YOUR DATA
- We will share your data among Group companies and with third party data processors (where required) so we can provide you with services and products unless you indicate otherwise. Any processing by a third party data processor will be on our instructions and based on the terms of this Privacy Notice.
- You may opt-out at any time to stop a Group company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Group.
Reasons we share your data
Does the Group share?
Can you opt-out?
For our daily activities – to process your requests or orders and provide you with products and services requested or to maintain your account
For marketing purposes – to offer our products and services
For a Group company to market to you
What do we mean by marketing?
- We may use your data to form a view on products or services that you may be interested in or what we think you may require (this is what we describe as marketing).
- You will receive such marketing or non-transactional messages from us if you have requested for information from us or have purchased our services or products and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing or non-transactional messages.
Why you cannot opt-out of sharing your data for our daily activities?
If you opt-out of sharing your data for our daily activities, we would not be able to process your requests or orders and provide you with products and services requested or maintain your account. To opt-out from sharing your data for marketing activities you may contact us using any of these options in the Contact Us section.
- You consent to the processing of your personal data unless you have indicated otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your personal data in accordance with the section on ‘SHARING YOUR DATA’ unless you have opted-out.
- You agree that we may use your data for any of the purposes stated, subject to any opt-out requests.
- You may withdraw your consent and opt-out of any or all of the marketing activities at any time (including at the time of your request for our products and services).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold on you.
You have the right to request that the Group correct your data that you believe is inaccurate or to complete data you believe is incomplete.
You have the right to object to us processing your data under certain conditions.
Notification of security breaches
You have the right to be notified if there are reasonable grounds for us to believe that your data has been accessed by an unauthorised person.
To exercise any of your rights please see the Opt Out section. We may ask for some information to confirm your identity and to ensure we do not disclose your personal data to unauthorised persons. We may also request for additional information to facilitate any request. We will normally respond to requests within 2 working days. However, it may take longer if the request is complex or if there are multiple requests.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. We may collect information automatically through cookies.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies but some of our website’s features may not function as a result.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We will review this Privacy Notice periodically and provide you a copy the current version each year
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or any aspect of our data protection practices, please contact us.
- Email: [email@example.com].
- Visit us online: [https://enterprisegroup.net.gh].
- Visit any of the Group offices to fill out an Opt-Out Form.
- Write to us: PMB GPO 150, Accra.